Colemans COVID-19 UPDATE
5th January 2021
We are closed for retail customers during the 2021 winter lockdown due to Government regulations.
We are continuing to take orders by Phone, Email and Online via all our shopping channels.
Ordering and Dispatch
Colemans offer free contactless delivery locally in the Malvern area and "Click & Collect" from the shop or our rear door with 15 minutes free parking by appointment.
Please indicate your preferred option in checkout or telephone / email your order to:
'Contact us' emails
The team at Colemans aim to respond within 48 hours.
If you are awaiting a non-tracked delivery and you have received your dispatch confirmation, your order is on its way. All orders are sent either 24-hour or 48-hour tracked delivery.
COVID-19 guidelines in store:
We have put some new measures in place to ensure all customers and staff remain safe. We are complying with all Government guidelines:
- We are requesting that customers maintain social distancing guidelines in the shop and when queuing outside
- We are restricting the number of customers who are in store to 4 at any time. A bell indicates when it is safe to enter the shop. A one way system is in operation.
- We are asking customers to pay with cards or apple pay whenever they can and to use contactless payment wherever possible
- Large Perspex screens are installed at tills and between aisles in the shop
- Frequent cleaning and sanitising routines are in place
- Hand sanitiser is provided for staff and customers
- Any returned goods will be quarantined for 72 hours
- Our Gov.uk Certificate of Compliance is clearly displayed